Wednesday, July 13, 2005

 

The Sweetest Thing

So this morning Andy says, "I was going to surprise you, but..." To which I said, "You know how hard I am to surprise and you were well on your way to succeeding. Don't blow it now by telling me!" "...but you're trying to make plans for Thursday night. I made reservations for us to have dinner on our Negative One Year Anniversary."

Think hard.

We're getting married July 15th 2006. I'm working Friday July 15th so he wants to celebrate on Thursday night.

HOW SWEET IS MY FIANCE?!!?!?!?
Comments:
Hey Jenni- I do read your blog all the time! It's great to catch up with your life. Congratulations on your engagement. Let me know when you're in Nashville!
 
He sounds like the best!
 
wow- it's been a while since I've read this thing- that is super-sweet of Andy! I can't wait to have our mega shopping day this saturday- cincinnati, here we come!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?