Monday, April 11, 2005

 

Tech support this!

So, after three hours of installation wizards, restarts, a trip to Best Buy, and 1-800-canyouhold? I FINALLY have internet at the apartment! Yippee! So, my inaugural post from home is being carefully supervised by the cat, who was unaware that the big hunk of plastic on her desk was anything more than something to rub her nose on. She's currently on top of the monitor staring down at the screen and chasing the cursor as I type. Such amusement!

Andy and I were in Columbus last weekend, catching up with friends and my family. Coincidentally OSET hosted their regionals show yesterday, so I got to go out and see the girls ride, help hold horses, and change tack. It was just like the good old days and inspired me to really get to work on my own horse and riding. I just need to find the right barn. I miss Columbus so much, I really had a good set up there for work, riding, etc. Oh well, we'll just have to get hubbie-to-be to take a job there when he graduates :-)

Hehe, I have a hubbie-to-be...

So, now you can bet there will be more frequent postings on the blog with a variety of topics for commenting. After tax refund day I hope to also have a digital camera for pictures as well. Tonight, Andy got home late from working on campus and I am going to enjoy some PSU Creamery dessert with him before bed. Night all!
Comments:
you definitely must blog about Bam. I think that's the coolest name for a cat. and I don't even like cats (mainly because usually they don't like me, but that's neither here nor there.)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?