Monday, April 04, 2005

 

I must say, the weather's divine!

Wow! I thought the weather in PA last Wednesday was nice...I'm home in Nashvegas for the weekend and it's been sunny and 65-70. Spring has sprung and things are blooming. I can't wait for weather like this in PA. Andy tells me that over the weekend there it rained, snowed, and flooded. Wow. I can't wait to get back.

Amanda sang beautifully in Pirates of Penzance, the silly Gilbert and Sullivan classic. I just have to remind her next time before she runs onstage: No cheesy poofs!

I think I have a basketball curse. MSU lost in the men's tournament (whom I was rooting for even though I have North Carolina winning it all in my bracket) and then the TN women lost to MSU even though I was back home rooting for Pat Summit and the Lady Vols. Phooey, after tomorrow all the basketball will be over and then I can burn my bracket on the grill for baseball hotdogs.

Alrighty, time for some coffee and packing up to fly back to cold cloudy PA. I promise, pictures of the ring to come (it's getting back from the jeweler tomorrow or Wednesday...that's another story...)

love to all
Comments:
Wait just a tick... did I just read correctly that you were cheering FOR Mich State? The team that beat Kentucky? I'm sorry but I thought you had more sense than that.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?