Wednesday, March 30, 2005

 

thank goodness for spring!

What a gorgeous day! it's sunny and 65 here in Central Pa, so Heidi and I had a nice lunch downtown and then painted pottery while watching passers-by on the busy college avenues. I opened up all the windows in the apartment, and besides the increasing sniffles of allergy season, I can feel the fresh air is doing good things for my constitution. I got a sexy new haircut, I'm on my way to get sexy painted nails, and JR might even get a visit and playtime outside. Today is Andy's birthday so I'm taking him out tonight. Things are just great when the weather is nice. I'm going to have to live somewhere less cloudy and cold from now on, my mood is just better on days like this. I'm also far more productive. Yippeee for spring! Of course, the forecast for snow and rain with temps in the mid thirties this weekend portends a dip in my mood, but I'll be on a plane to Nashville for the weekend. The point is, spring has called, he's on his way over, and we better get ready.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?