Saturday, December 25, 2004

 

Merry Christmas!

How sad is it that I'm blogging on Christmas Day? Right now kids are tearing open their presents and Dads are making morning pancakes and coffee. I'm sitting in Andy's lab printing off my flight confirmation and making my presence known on the blog again. I've got a phone line at the house, so after winter break here at PSU we'll have internet at the house and I can once again blog from my abode.

Christmas has been less that pleasant so far. Not only was I scheduled to work 11p-7a the last four nights, thus the Christmas morn flight home, but I caught the Mt. Nittany Medical Center Stomach Virus that plagued most of the staff for the last few weeks. That's right, after the schedule nightmare, I ended up not working anyway b/c I was at home puking my brains out. Oh well. At least I feel good enough to fly home today and I had some mac and cheese last night. Woohoo! No eggnog though, still testing the waters slowly. Andy was with me though, we watched A Christmas Story and unwrapped presents from his parents.

Gotta go to the airport now! TN here I come, and Go Titans today :-)

God Bless
Jenni
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?