Tuesday, October 19, 2004

 

Extreme nurses love Emerald Nuts

I need to get a can to put on the nurses' station at work...how funny would that be?!

So kudos to Vicki's on their pink collection-I just bought oodles of underwear in lots of fun pink patterns (yes Amanda, you heard that right, I bought pink) and got a cute pink stuffed puppy as a free gift. YAY! Anything for Breast Cancer Awareness month, October. I'll even buy pink.

Go Red Sox! This is the second two cups of coffee morning in a row at work b/c I stayed up watching baseball. IT WAS SO WORTH IT! After my shift ended at 730pm, I did a complete workout (watching on tv in the gym), changed clothes, drove to campus (listening to the game in the car on XM ESPNRADIO), went to Wendy's (heard it on the TV back in the kitchen), visited Andy in the lab (watching the score updates on ESPN.com), drove home (XM radio again), and the GAME WASN'T OVER YET! Caught the end in my living room jumping up and down and scaring the bejeezus out of Bam. Thank goodness I don't have to work tomorrow, maybe I'll get to take a nap and catch up on my sleep!

OH yeah...JR is finally here. He's awesome, it's been crappy weather so I haven't ridden him outside yet but that might be better. He's pretty wound up from not getting much attention for the last couple of months. It's good for me though, gives me another man to spend time with when Andy's busy or out of town. ;-)

Damn Titans. Damn Buckeyes. Damn NHL.

Still an undecided voter, but yes, Amanda, I will encourage all my swing state friends to get out and vote. It's our civic responsibility.

and one final thought: I saw an "Exclusive TV Offer" for Everclear's Greatest Hits. I just laughed. First, I feel old that Santa Monica is now considered the first hit of a band that has a Greatest Hits album. Second, are they just giving those things away now? That should be an elite club, bands with greatest hits collections. discuss at your leisure

bye for now
jenni
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?