Tuesday, September 28, 2004

 

:-P on the Titans

So I can't even watch most of the Titans games here in PA because of silly regional coverage, but now that I've seen the highlights for three weeks, I'm not sure the games are that interesting anyway. :-P on the Titans. I'll have to root for the Browns, at least I know in advance they're going to suck.

Two twelves this weekend, mostly quiet on Saturday. Sunday, however, provided for an interesting shift. At 6pm one of my patients went from happily eating his dinner to getting emergency cardiac drugs and being put on an external pacemaker in a matter of minutes. Scared the pants off me and kept me at work charting until 815. Oh well, I figure at least this happened on a Sunday during the second week rather than week 6 when I'm supposed to be almost totally independent. Oh yeah, and earlier that day I got puked on. That's always fun.

Yesterday I was off so I was a slug at home and did some little chores here and there that I had been neglecting. Tomorrow Andy leaves for Algonkian Regional Park in Virginia with the department until Saturday. I wish I could take a field trip. But then again, I don't wish I was still in school so I guess I can live without the field trips.

So I have to sign up for car insurance today. Geico is the cheapest, gonna go with them for a while until I can afford real car insurance. This whole paying-for-everything is a real drag. I have no money! I need my paycheck! AHHH! Oh well, live frugally for a while, then maybe things will get better.

Everyone wish Amanda well on her trip to South Africa. I will miss talking to her! And her comments, since she's the only one that leaves them. I put her trip's link up so check out what they're doing for the people of Capetown over the next few weeks.

I also put up a link for Algonkian Park and the cruise I went on with Nana. We'll just start collecting links of the cool places people go. I think that's way interesting.

I will probably get back to the comp Sunday or Monday. If you need me before then, call my cell. Later-jenni

Comments:
heloooooooo!!! it was good to talk to you last night. thanks for calling. hope you can figure out how to get those links working; i promise you it isn't hard. by the time i post here next, i'll be speaking afrikaan, so look out!! :o)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?